New Dealer Terms and Conditions
By opening and reading this document you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the dealer terms and conditions as a part of signing the F4 Defense, Inc. Dealer Application.
- A W9 and a copy of the applying entity’s Federal Firearms License (FFL) must be submitted upon application approval. The dealer must maintain a current FFL in order for firearms to be shipped.
- Dealer’s Right: F4 Defense, Inc. hereby appoints and grants Dealer the non-exclusive and non-assignable right to sell the products of F4 Defense, Inc. listed in the then-current “Price/ Product List”. The dealer’s right shall be limited to customers who have places of business in, and will initially use the F4 Defense, Inc. products.
- Prices: All prices stated are FOB (Freight Collect from Origin Leonardtown, Maryland. Prices do not include transportation costs which shall be paid by Dealer. Prices do not include federal, state or local taxes applicable to the products sold under this Agreement. An amount equal to the appropriate taxes will be added to the invoice by F4 Defense, Inc. where F4 Defense, Inc. has the legal obligation to collect such taxes. Dealer shall pay such amount to F4 Defense, Inc. unless Dealer provides F4 Defense, Inc. with a valid tax exemption certification authorized by the appropriate taxing authority.
- Terms: Terms are Net ROG or 3% Prepay.If purchase order exceeds $5,000, shipping cost may be deducted from invoice. (DFI $5,000).
- Sales: Dealer shall use its best efforts to promote the sale and distribution of the Product and to provide adequate support, which efforts shall include the following:
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate, attractive and accessible premises and facilities for the display and demonstration of the Product;
- Provide an adequate, trained sales and technical staff to promote the sale and support of the Product;
- Undertake promotional campaigns and canvas prospective users to stimulate the sales of Product;
- Provide F4 Defense, Inc. with forecasts every month of its probability requirements for the next 6 months for Product and accessories, such forecasts to be in such manner and on forms to specified by F4 Defense, Inc. and agreed to by Dealer.
In order to take advantage of the F4 Defense, Inc. Limited Warranty, the customer MUST register their firearm within 90 days of the original purchase of the new firearm. They can register using the Warranty Registration Card inserted in the manual materials that are shipped with the new firearm, or by going on-line to: https://www.f4defense.com/warranty-returns/
All requested information must be provided in every field of the Warranty Registration Card or web page in order to activate your warranty.
F4 Defense Rifles:
Limited Warranty: Your F4 Defense, Inc. Rifle will be serviced for defects in material or workmanship, at no charge to the original purchaser of a new F4 Defense Product. Defective parts will be replaced or repaired at the option of F4 Defense, Inc. for the duration of this limited warranty.
Terms of Warranty: The Warranty Period for and F4 Defense Rifle is one year from date of original retail purchase. Be sure to retain your sales receipt as proof of purchase date. Claims will not be honored without sales receipts.
Exceptions: If a firearm submitted for repair is found to be within operating specifications, a service fee of $95 will be assessed before your firearm is returned to the customer.
Rifles must be returned fully assembled and must be accompanied by the original magazine before we can perform any warranty service work. Please do not send any aftermarket items to F4 Defense, Inc. with the firearm. F4 Defense, Inc. will not be responsible for lost, missing or damaged aftermarket accessories.
IMPORTANT: IF END USER MAKES ANY MECHANICAL MODIFICATIONS, ADJUSTMENTS OR USES UNAUTHORIZED PARTS, F4 DEFENSE, INC. WILL NOT HONOR ANY WARRANTY CLAIMS AND/OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THIS FIREARM. YOUR F4 DEFENSE RIFLE HAS BEEN DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED TO PERFORM PROPERLY WITH THE ORIGINAL PARTS AS INSTALLED AT THE FACTORY. IT IS THE OBLIGATION OF THE CUSTOMER TO INSURE THAT ANY PARTS REPLACED OUTSIDE THE FACTORY ARE THE PROPER PARTS, PROPERLY INSTALLED, AND HAVE NOT BEEN MODIFIED OR ALTERED IN ANYWAY. MODIFIED, ALTERED OR INCORRECTLY INSTALLED PARTS CAN RESULT IN DAMAGE TO THE FIREARM OR OTHER PRODUCTS, INJURY OR DEATH TO THE OPERATOR OR BYSTANDERS THROUGH MALFUNCTION. ALWAYS HAVE YOUR RIFLE SERVICED BY A QUALIFIED GUNSMITH, CHECK ANY WORK THAT MAY HAVE BEEN DONE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN A QUALIFIED GUNSMITH
Various Local, State and Federal laws govern the transfer and transportation of firearms. For that reason, we recommend that you consult a dealer in your state for information on how to transport your firearm. F4 Defense, Inc. is not responsible for knowing the applicable laws of every state and local ordinance. That is your responsibility.
LIMITATIONS: THIS WARRANTY INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF ANY F4 DEFENSE PRODUCT AND NO PERSON IS AUTHORIZED TO EXTEND OR MODIFY OR ACCEPT ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON BEHALF OF F4 DEFENSE, INC. BEYOND THIS WARRANTY, EITHER AT THE DEALERSHIP WHERE YOU PURCHASED THE FIREARM/PRODUCT OR AT THE FACTORY. F4 DEFENSE, INC. ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP AS SET OUT IN THIS WARRANTY DOCUMENT, AND F4 DEFENSE, INC. ACCEPTS NO FURTHER RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY BEYOND WHAT IS SET OUT IN THIS DOCUMENT. IN NO CASE OR EVENT NEITHER F4 DEFENSE, INC. NOR ITS REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES BEYOND THE LIMITS OF THIS WARRANTY. NOR WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED EXTEND BEYOND THE ONE-YEAR PERIOD FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OF THE FIREARM.
Product Warranty: F4 Defense, Inc. warrants all Rifles to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of (i.e. ninety (90) days) from the date of delivery. All repair covered by the warranty must be done at F4 Defense, Inc. factory unless F4 Defense, Inc. specifically directs that this service be performed at another location. Any defect corrected within ninety (90) days and found to be within this scope of the warrant will be repaired by F4 Defense, Inc. and all charges for labor and material, will be borne by F4 Defense, Inc. If it is determined that either no fault exists in F4 Defense, Inc., or the damage to be repaired was caused negligence of Dealer, its agents, employees or customers, Dealer agrees to pay all charges associated with such repair.
This constitutes the sole warranty made by F4 Defense, Inc. either expressed implied. There are no other warranties expressed or implied which extend beyond the face hereof, herein, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall F4 Defense, Inc. be liable for any incidental or consequential damages and Dealer’s remedies shall be limited to repair or replacement of nonconforming units or parts.
Misuse of Product: Any tampering, misuse or negligence in handling or use of the Rifle renders the warranty void. Further, the warranty is void if, at any time, Dealer attempts to make any internal changes to any of the components of the Product; if any external device attached by Dealer creates conditions exceeding the tolerance of the Rifle; or if any time the serial number is removed or defaced. Operation of the Rifle that renders this warranty void will be defined to include all of the possibilities described in this paragraph, together with any practice which results in conditions exceeding the design tolerance of the Rifle.